Terms and Conditions
The term 'Looking for What "or" us "or" we "refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Alberton. Our registration number is 2017/290021/21, ["Looking for What", is reserved]. The term "you" refers to the visitor of our website.
Use of this site is subject to the following conditions:
- The content of this website is for general information and use only. They are subject to change without any notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties gives any warranty to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that provided information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we explicitly leave out liability for any such inaccuracies to the fullest amount permitted by law.
- Your use of any information on this website is completely at your own risk, for which we shall not be legally responsible. It will be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website fulfil your specific needs.
- This website contains information which is owned by us. This information includes, but is not restricted to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Duplication is forbidden other than in agreement with the copyright notice that forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks replicated in this website which are not the property of the owner are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of any information may give rise to a criminal offense.
- This website may also incorporate links to other sites. These links are offered for your expediency to present further information. They do not indicate that we approve the website (s). We have no liability for the content of the linked information.
- The use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of South Africa.
Looking for What holds all rights to remove any content [Text/Images] from the website, should we determine information is incorrect or misleading or images deemed inappropriate.
Looking for What will not tolerate any inappropriate language use through any means of communications and if complaints received, user/s will be blocked from accessing the website.
Images provided, is provided by our customers and our customers must ensure they hold all rights to the use of any image/s provided. By providing images to Looking for What our customers gives Looking for What the right to use the image/s in any advertising process, through the Looking for What brand, for example; via Website, E-mail, Social Media, Printed Media and not just limited to the mentioned means.
Looking for What is dependent on an online hosting service provider and strive to be online 24/7/365, but should lookingforwhat.co.za go off-line for whatever reason, we will investigate and resolve technical issues soonest.